Fighting Melasma: Two weeks in.. "".

tirsdag 23. oktober 2012

Two weeks in..

This picture is taken from an different angle!


Gaahh! Im starting to loose my morals!

 I havent been consistant this week, used it only about 50%. My spots are stuck!
Luckily the sun isnt shining to much or strong anymore, so I can be outside with good conscience. 
It is mid fall and the forrest is yellow, red and brown, my favorite time of the year! Our temperature is approx 4-8 C during the day but falling weekly, and next week we will change our cars tires to winter, spike-tires(state law). We might see snow any day.. brrr...
I still need to use sunscreen throught the winter, that so weird! We normally dont do that cause we dont get any color. The sun is "cold" and feels just annoying cause its low in the horision. Difficult to drive at times, - dont see anything! Scared to hit an pedestrian any day! 

Im just emptying my Pigmanorm, and need to go to the drugstore with my new prescripion from my doctor.
My Pigmanorm has lasted 6 months and now its starting to get "old" brownish cream. Maybe its why I dont get any big effect? 
The same happende with Obagi, so be aware of expire dates!

Pleace write to me if you have any questions, and pimp my morals ;)

(✿◠‿◠)

Ingen kommentarer: