Fighting Melasma: Three weeks in.. "".

mandag 29. oktober 2012

Three weeks in..

Red on the spots

Uh, slowly progress girls! 

It seems like my camera has lighten my forehead, Im not this pale?! I cant see any difference daily, - thankfully I got a camera to document this, Im sure I would have given up a long time ago without it!
My skin got irritated again and I havent used it every day. Its normal, and its recommended to slow down a day or two when it happens. Still some flaking, but never in the same amount as Obagi. 

---
The horrible storm "Sandy/Frankenstorm" in western US is hitting right now, 
we are following closely on TV and net. Scary!!

We hope everybody gets thru alive!

Its winter, and the candle lights are going to be used daily here, cosy and relaxing ;)



Im gonna continue yet another week on Pigmanorm;) See ya!

(✿◠‿◠)

Ingen kommentarer: