Fighting Melasma: Cant see any change since 2011.. "".

tirsdag 29. juli 2014

Cant see any change since 2011..

Forehead, both lower chicks

Feel like my Melasma is spredding..

On these pictures - taken yesterday - Im quite tan! 
But a lagre part of my face is lightened. Im pretty sure its a part of my Melasma.
I have used Pigmanorm occasionally thru this last year.
I have tried Fungoral(fungiside shampoo)in my face for some weeks now, no difference Im afraid. But try it if you havent done that yet;)

Have a nice summer, even thou we cant love the sun as we did before;)

2 kommentarer:

Natural Herbs Clinic sa...

There are numerous Medical Treatment for Melasma which might improve the presence. Superficial pigmentation is easier to treat than deep pigmentation. If melasma happens during pregnancy, it might resolve on its own within a few months after delivery and recovery may not be required.

Dubai Cosmetic Surgery sa...

It generally shows up on the focal face, cheekbones, and facial structure. It has been expressed that 80% of women influenced by this kind of skin staining or Melasma Treatment.